Wednesday, May 21, 2008

American Idol: Great finale performances

One of the best AI finales ever. Both Davids are terrific performers, but it looks like Archuleta's fighting to win it. Ang daming moments na mangiyak-ngiyak na siya at hindi makapaniwala sa comments ng judges. Baka himatayin si Archu bukas kung siya nga ang manalo, haha.

It's good too that they let the finalists choose the "Idol Song" that would best suit their own styles. I liked Cook's non-traditional finale song. Miles away from "This is my now" and "Inside your heaven."

I really want Cook to win, but I have a feeling Archu's going to be celebrating tomorrow if people just base everything on the finale performances. And Simon's made his prediction already. Has he ever made a mistake? (Unless reverse psychology na naman ito.) I can't remember anymore with all the Idol seasons. Looking forward to tomorrow.

AMERICAN IDOL FINAL TWO PERFORMANCES



David Cook

Producer's pick: U2's "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"


Idol songwriting contest pick: Emily Shakelton's "Dream Big"


Personal pick: Collective Soul's "The World I Know" (Abangan ang kindat ni Simon.)












David Archuleta



Producer's pick: Elton John's "Don't Let the Sun Go Down on Me"


Idol songwriting contest pick: Ryan Gillmor's "In This Moment"


Personal pick: John Lennon's "Imagine"







No comments: