Saturday, June 28, 2008

Kinema Album- "I Will Get There" excerpts (not really a teaser, pero sige na nga)

We recorded the solo part for the “I Will Get There” track of the Kinema album last Thursday at Jescom. I brought my Mac and recorded the recording session from the soundbooth. (Does that even make sense? Hehe.) You can hear the clicks on the soundboard every now and then, haha.

Anyway, this is a very crude copy and I just cut and pasted some parts manually using Garage Band. (Go Macbook!)

I won’t disclose the name of the guest soloist yet since unbalanced and untreated track pa ito. Baka ayaw pa niya magpakilala. Hehe. Anyway, maraming salamat talaga sa aming soloista! Obviously, hindi siya Kinema member since babae. :-) See if you can figure out who she is kung hindi siya magpakilala sa thread na ito.

Enjoy! If you like what you’ve heard, please let us know! If there are any of you who want to support the choir in any way ((financial is best)), please contact me. We really need help in finishing the album.



No comments: