Saturday, March 21, 2009

Surprise package from Germany

The DKFZ sent via FedEx a packet containing some documents I needed to apply for a student visa. Before I opened the packet, I wondered why it was so bulky and soft. I was surprised to see this welcome gift the DKFZ sent along with the documents.



It was a DKFZ lab gown! (ie. We expect you to start work here ASAP) It was really kind of them to send it over. I was also surprised they got the size right. Here I am trying it out in the NCIC lab.


Speaking of clothes, I was shopping the other day and finalized what I was wearing for graduation. I knew I wanted something to match my favorite black and purple paisley tie and I found this deep violet shirt with darker violet stripes!


Got to get something else for the Baccalaureate Mass, but wasn't able to take a pic. It's light forest green with a cute striped tie that Carole thought went perfectly with the color.

No comments: